I’m Wellesley Lauren, a sophomore at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln where I study journalism, broadcasting and fashion.
I can’t believe after all of these years I finally broke down and started a fashion/lifestyle blog. Before this, I only shared fashion tips and tricks with my mom, aunt and the occasional friend.
There is quite a bit to know about me, but I won’t bore you with the details. Here are the basics!
- I’ve been a vegetarian since sixth grade
- I could eat cheese everyday for the rest of my life
- I panic when people ask me my favorite movie, song or actor
- I have a little dog named Chelsi (she hates my guts)
- I’m a certified yoga teacher
- I compete in pageants
- I love buying local
Welcome & Enjoy